Friday, February 15, 2008

"Cooking Fun"



I like cooking because it's really active and it makes people happy. When I make people happy it makes me happy and I want to do more. My favorite things to cook are pie crust cookies, rice and meat balls, orange chicken, and oatmeal.

One of my dreams is to be a really good cook and some day have a restaurant. I want everyone that works with me to be a good Christian and friends too. There are lots of things that help you cook like my mom, she taught me that if I don't read the instructions all the way through it's either the worst meal or the best. I usually find it turns out to be the worst.

Yesterday I put red hot candies in the cup cakes instead of sprinkles and they tasted spicy.

1 comment:

Grampa Walter said...

I love love love cookies!
Grampa