Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mrs. Piggle Wiggle

The Mrs. <span class=
My Grandma Sarah let me borrow a book called MRS. PIGGLE - WIGGLE . This book has 392 pages! It took me a while to read because, I kept distracted by other books... like Prince Caspian and The Little Pilgrims Progress. MRS. PIGGLE - WIGGLE is very nice. In every story she cures people of weird and silly habits. MRS. PIGGLE - WIGGLE ,Herself ,The Radish Cure ,The Slow - Eater - Tiny - Bite - Taker Cure , The Whisperer. The Tattletale Cure, The Never - want - to Go - to - Schooler , The Waddle-I-Doers. There is many more of them in the book.

My favorite one is The Answer- Backer Cure! Mrs. Piggle-Wiggles silly parrot Penelope copies the little girl, Mary, every time she talks back. It is very funny!

I think Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle is a very creative lady. She always has something for kids to do and always makes them happy. She lives in a house that is upside down and has steps so you can practice jumping. Her husband was a pirate. He left lots of gold for the children to dig up and play with.

No comments: